A good-looking logo

My name is John Woodruff, I went to school at RIT in New York State and have a BFA in photography to show for it. I’ve worked in photography, art and technology around the country finding home in Seattle. I help small businesses as a WordPress designer and consultant. In this web-realm, 85% of what I do I create in WordPress. The other 15% is all the other stuff like SEO and setting up mail servers. I also help brands with their visual presence through photography.

Hit the logo to find your way home.

Pie charts of what I do

85%
WordPress
15%
Other Stuff

Form to send a message

Mostly current projects

MCSimmons Design

Websites, WordPress
MCSimmons Design

Halo

Photography, Websites, WordPress
Halo

Ron Amstutz

Web Help, Websites, WordPress
Ron Amstutz

Let’s Call Rik!

Photography, Web Help, Websites, WordPress
Let’s Call Rik!

Sing Out Seattle

Web Help, Websites, WordPress
Sing Out Seattle

Day-Studios

Photography, Print, Web Help, Websites
Day-Studios

Repipe Masters

Web Help, Websites, WordPress
Repipe Masters

WE Trust

Photography, Web Help, Websites, WordPress
WE Trust

Hourbooks

Websites, WordPress
Hourbooks

Evergreen Consulting

Photography, Web Help, Websites, WordPress
Evergreen Consulting

Pacific Plumbing

Websites, WordPress
Pacific Plumbing

Prime Parking Systems

Identity, Web Help, Websites, WordPress
Prime Parking Systems

The Business Impact NW Directory

Web Help, Websites, WordPress
The Business Impact NW Directory

Molly Made Productions

Identity, Web Help, Websites, WordPress
Molly Made Productions

Thatcher Woodworks

Identity, Websites, WordPress
Thatcher Woodworks